Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bob Irwin Desperately Needs Your Help

October 28, 2010

Hi Everyone

I need your help.  I need to show the world the amazing biodiversity and beauty of the Great Sandy Strait and what we’ll be losing, should the [proposed] marinas go ahead; the mangroves and the sea grass beds and the dolphins, dugongs and turtles will all be gone.

I will fight as long and as hard as necessary to preserve this pristine environment for our future generations – BUT - I can’t do it alone.  
I’d like to present the opinions of one million people, (who also feel that the building of this proposed marina will wreck the biodiversity of this magnificent environment forever) to our state and federal governments.

I’m writing to our friends, wildlife groups and conservation organizations to ask you to please forward this LINK to ALL your members and contacts: CLICK AND SAVE TIN CAN BAY

Thank you for your support,

Bob Irwin

No comments:

Post a Comment